Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fish and wheels

We had a lazy morning this morning which was just what we needed. The share house tatami (traditional straw sleeping mats) are a little hard but the room is dark and cool. It's nice to have a little break from planning train travel and packing up hotel rooms. We did a load of washing and had thick slices of toast with jam for breakfast before heading out around lunch time.

View from our rooftop - apologies for the titchy size - it was taken on my phone.
I've finally got access to a proper computer so I'm able to put up some photos from the big girl camera. While I've got use of the computer I might go back through the posts I've already created and add some of the better photos. Enjoy!

We spent most of the afternoon at Osaka Aquarium.







Excited about jellyfish!


Post aquarium we hopped on what is meant to be the world's tallest ferris wheel - 112m high.


Ben's pretty scared of heights and this was the most normal photo I could wrangle out of him. Also not sure why we were accompanied by a massive Stitch but that's just how Japan rolls...

No comments:

Post a Comment