Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: a year in iphone pictures

Thong heart at Manly, one year ago today

Lots of Poppy time

Bohdana, Ben and Ben - besties

Mummsy and I 


We said goodbye to our puppy, Maggie

Ben and I gardened


My brother, his girlfriend, our gran and mum came to Sydney for our first trip to the Royal Easter show

Amazing coast weekend in summer 

I knit my first cardigan 

I learnt that sewing simple and quick projects is really all I'm interested in sewing

I started a new job



I missed friends but loved the time we had together

I knit a second (and third) cardigan

I hung out all the time with the coolest, craftiest chicken in town


Ben and I had an amazing time in Japan 

Ben and Dana moved to a new house

I learnt to play chess


I sewed lots of little bags in all shapes and sizes for an upcoming market stall

We cooked and ate great food

Ben and I spent a lovely, rainy Christmas curled on the couch

Greatest of all, I got to spend the year with this guy. He's the greatest!

Happy New Year all! May 2013 be bigger and better xx

No comments:

Post a Comment